Student Newspaper of Caney Creek High School

Creek Compass

Creek Compass

Creek Compass

Poll

This poll has ended.

Which class will win the powderpuff football game?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

SPORTS RECAP 9/15 – 9/26: Cross country places 4th

FOOTBALL

The varsity team won against Cleveland high school last Friday, Sep. 22, 2023 with a score of 41-7. There is a home game this Friday, Sep. 29, 2023 against College Park.

VOLLEYBALL

Keep scrolling to read more!

The volleyball team lost against New Caney Friday, Sep. 22,2023 with a score of 0-3. They have a home game this Tuesday, Sep. 26, 2023 against Conroe.

CROSS COUNTRY

The boys team placed 4th and the girls placed 7th at the Tony Munson (Liberty) Invitational on Friday, Sep. 22, 2023. Their next meet is on Thursday, Sep. 28, 2023, at Montgomery High School for Moonlight Madness.

TENNIS

The team went against The Woodlands High School Tuesday, Sep.19, 2023. Destiny Sparks had a close match with a score of 1-4 and 2-4. They have their next match Tuesday, Sep. 26, 2023, at Oak Ridge.

WATER POLO

In a match against The Woodlands High School on Friday, Sep.15, 2023, the team lost 4-15. They have another match Wednesday, Sep. 27, 2023 against Grand Oaks.

Donate to Creek Compass
$0
$650
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Caney Creek High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment, travel expenses, development opportunities and cover our annual website-hosting costs.