Student Newspaper of Caney Creek High School

Creek Compass

Creek Compass

Creek Compass

Poll

This poll has ended.

Which class will win the powderpuff football game?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Student Council hosts second blood drive

Photo: Screenshot from Student Council Instagram
Digital post for the upcoming blood drive in Jan.23, 2024.

The second blood drive will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2024 at the school’s gym from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Sign ups for the drive are during all lunches starting Wednesday, Jan. 10- Thursday, Jan. 18, 2024.

Students who are wanting to donate must be 16 years old with a parents permission or 17 years old with an ID.

Seniors who donate or assist twice earn an honor cord and eligibility for some scholarships. 

Keep scrolling to read more!

All students who donate or assist twice are offered a free Black Bear Diner entrée for national blood drive month starting from Monday, Jan. 15 – Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2024.

Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is thanking donors as well with quarter zip pullovers from Monday, Jan. 15 – Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2024.

Donors are encouraged to fill out their health history the day of their donation and to eat, drink, and bring your ID.

For any more information or question contact Tracy Underwood at [email protected] or in Room 4309.

Donate to Creek Compass
$0
$650
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Caney Creek High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment, travel expenses, development opportunities and cover our annual website-hosting costs.