Student Newspaper of Caney Creek High School

Creek Compass

Creek Compass

Creek Compass

Poll

This poll has ended.

Which class will win the powderpuff football game?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

SPORTS RECAPS 10/23-10/27: Volleyball finishes season

FOOTBALL

The varsity team lost against Oak Ridge Friday, Oct. 27, 2023 with a score of 0-55. The last game of the season will be this Friday, Nov. 3, 2023 against New Caney at Buddy Moorhead stadium.

VOLLEYBALL

The volleyball team won their last game of the season, Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2023 against New Caney winning 3-0.

Keep scrolling to read more!

SWIM

The Swim team had a meet last Thursday, Oct. 26, 2023 at the Natatorium in Shenandoah against College Park. It resulted in a defeat, but everyone on the team set a new personal best. They have their next meet this Thursday, Nov. 2 , 2023 in New Caney.

BASKETBALL 

Boys have their first scrimmage this Saturday, Nov. 4, 2023 against Chavez. They have their first game, Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2023 against Klein Oak. 

Girls have their first scrimmage Monday, 30, 2023 against Porter. They have their first game Saturday, Nov. 7, 2023 against Huffman.

Donate to Creek Compass
$0
$650
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Caney Creek High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment, travel expenses, development opportunities and cover our annual website-hosting costs.